Hey everybuggy! My name is Natalie and I’m not entirely sure how to describe myself in an appealing fashion to you all; so here is a rapid fire list about me.
· I am twenty-one years old and in loveeeee with life & the people and dogs in it!
· My nickname has always been “bug”
· I adore adventuring to new places with a good cup of coffee and camera in hand.
· I am a senior in college, majoring in biology, and am in the long long long (long) process of getting ready to apply to dental school.
· I consider myself an obnoxious organizer and cannot go a single day without planning or journaling something into one of my bazillion notebooks.
· I have a little boxer puppy gal named Lulu who has my whole heart and thus gets spoiled as such.
I am hoping this blog will be one to tie together all my random thoughts that are jotted down in my journals, the hundreds of quotes I have written on post-it notes, the candle & coffee pictures collected in my phone, as well as some of my favorite daily reflections. With that being said, go ahead, find your seat and enjoy the show friends!
For business inquires, contact firstname.lastname@example.org